Las Vegas - Sin City
Las Vegas Holidays – Glittering lights, extravagant casinos, mind blowing shows and nightclubs that host some of the worldʼs wildest parties are only a few reasons that Las Vegas holds the title of Sin City. With five-star restaurants to be found every few blocks along the strip, and incredible theme bars popping up monthly, theres never enough time to see and taste everything Vegas has to offer. The day clubs have inspired copycats the world over, with huge turquoise pools surrounded by scantily clad party goers and world-renowned DJs taking center stage. Cirque de Soleil shows offer the chance to escape reality as acrobats soar through the air, while excursions through the breathtaking Grand Canyon and surrounding desert canʼt be beat. Clubs like Omnia, Hakkasan and Drais fill the warm evening air with famous performerʼs tunes, and the party doesn’t even come close to stopping until the sun is peaking over those red mountains.
Whether it’s for bachelor, bachelorette, team trips, work trips, grad trips, group holidays, nye, golf trips or just a party holiday with your friends and family, we have you covered for your Las Vegas Holidays.
Las Vegas Holidays Best Hotel Rates Guaranteed*
As the leader in online group booking technology, we guaranteeto have the best group hotel rates or we will pay for your hotel room!
Las Vegas Holidays Tips
• If you’re new to gambling, many casinos offer free lessons or just ask the dealer, they are there to help.
• Head to Fremont Street if you want to gamble with lower table minimums.
• Despite the heat outside, you might need a jacket as the casinos are freezing.
Did You Know
• At last count, there were 148,690 hotel rooms on the Las Vegas Strip. It would take a person 340 years to spend one night in every hotel room on the strip- and that number is only going up every year with so many new hotels being built.
• Being 86ʼd from a bar, casino, hotel etc., actually comes from the mobsters of Vegas, who used to take people they wanted to dispose of 8 miles out of town, where they then buried them 6 feet under
• Signing up for what is known as a Playerʼs Card if you plan to gamble in the casinos will not only entitle you to some perks on your trip, but might even result in some comps on future visits to Sin City.
• Vegas is home to many ‘hiddenʼ or ‘secretʼ bars and restaurants- places like Secret Pizza, Ghost Donkey and The Barbershop Cuts and Cocktails, which can all be found hidden throughout the Cosmopolitan Hotel, are some of the cities best kept and most intriguing secrets spots
Las Vegas Holidays Facts
• Mobster Bugsy Siegel named his casino, The Flamingo, after his showgirl girlfriend, whose long legs garnered her the same name.
• The largest sum won on the Las Vegas slots was at the Excalibur. After putting in $100, a 25-year-old software engineer won $39 million, beating the odds at the time for 1 in 16.7 million.
• Las Vegas casinos never use dice with rounded corners.
• In Vegas, whales are gamblers who are so wealthy that they routinely lose millions without batting an eye. There are an estimated 250 whales in the world.
• The world famous “sin-city”. An indulgent explosion of colour and life in the Mojave Desert. A buffet of excitement and experience that must be seen to be believed.
• Seekers of life’s finer endeavours can enjoy luxurious stays in some of the world’s biggest and boldest hotels where room prices can take you well into the thousands for a single night. Fortunately, for those with more modest budgets, one of the 120,000-plus hotel rooms around the city should offer you something that aligns with your needs.
• Once the hotel is organized, you may find you rarely spend time there thanks to the abundance of activities on and around the famous strip. Las Vegas is simply bursting with entertainment, including A-list resident performers or World-famous DJs such as Tiesto, Steve Aoki and The Chainsmokers.
• Add to that some of the most outstanding stage performances from acts like the Blue Man Group and several Cirque du Soleil shows, and you will never have a dull moment in this city.
• It isn’t just celebrity music and stages act that you’ll find in Vegas; the strip is littered with high-end restaurants from the celebrity chef world. Foodies coming to Vegas for a culinary adventure would be best served by planning their restaurant visits well in advance to avoid reservation issues and being overwhelmed by the sheer amount of choice.
• Unbeknownst to many, Vegas isn’t just neon lights, loud music and gambling. For those who want to catch their breath and get away from the bright lights for a moment, the landscape just outside of the city is nothing short of spectacular. Epic canyons, mountains and even forests are all there to distract you from the hustle and bustle of the strip.
• For an experience like no other on Earth, Las Vegas is a must visit and a real bucket-list destination.
WHY USE US
- Friendly Team
- Free quotes
- Group discounts
- Easy payment system
- VIP Nightclub passes
- Experienced staff hunt down the cheapest package prices for you.
- No hidden fees
- Pay Later Options Available
- Arrange bed configurations
- Group Hotel Discounts Guaranteed*
- Unique Party Ideas
- Package Specials
- Discount Activities
- Hand Picked Party Hotels
- Accommodation, Flights, Transfers, Insurance and Activities.
- Partnered With Expedia To Offer Price Match Guarantee.
- Friendly & Personal service.
- Custom Packages
- Access To The Best Parties
- Special requests