San Diego - America's Finest City
San Diego Holidays – San Diego is a testament to the mixture of small town beach living and big city thrills. During the day the beaches are filled with surfers and holidayers enjoying the cool waters of the pacific, or cruising along the open air bars that line the adjacent streets. At night the city really comes to life, the downtown clubs and lounges becoming a central hub to locals and visitors alike. Craft cocktails bars, breweries and rooftop parties are just a few options to start the evening before heading to hot spots like Omnia and Flux where big name DJs and performers take center stage. Take in a baseball game at Padre Stadium or check out the different cultural suburbs like Little Italy or Old Town for some authentic Italian and Mexican cuisine. For some better surf or a little break from the crowds on the main beaches, La Jolla is the perfect destination. Up and coming restaurants and cafes serving everything from mouth-watering Acai bowls to fresh seafood are always appearing throughout the city, making it a foodieʼs dream.
Whether it’s for bachelor, bachelorette, team trips, work trips, grad trips, nye, golf trips or just a party holiday with your friends and family, we have you covered for your San Diego Holidays .
San Diego Holidays Best Hotel Rates Guaranteed*
As the leader in online group booking technology, we guaranteeto have the best group hotel rates or we will pay for your hotel room!
San Diego Holidays What To Do
• San Diego Zoo
• Gaslamp Quarter
• Point Loma
• Balboa Park
• Birch Aquarium
• Belmont Park
• See the Seals in La Jolla
• Pacific beach and Mission Beach
• USS Midway Museum
San Diego Holidays Fun Facts
• You will be fined if you leave your Christmas lights up past February 2nd
• San Diego’s top employer is the United States Navy
• Produces the most avocados in the USA
• Shaun White and Tony Hawk are both from San Diego
• It is illegal to swim in any lake
• Has been called the Birthplace of California
• For some of the most incredible Mexican food around, old town boasts the best authentic Mexican cuisine- and the margaritas are to die for, of course.
• The three main beach towns all offer a different vibe, with Ocean Beach providing a hippie-style haven mixed with a very hipster bar scene. Numerous craft breweries line the main streets, and South Beach Bar and Grill have some of the best fish tacos and daily specials in the city. Pacific Beach is a college town vibe, with an entire street dedicated to countless bars and lounges. Great drink specials and bars right on the beach make for an ideal Sunday Funday. Lastly, Mission beach is a little mix of the two, filled with delicious cafes and good conditions for water sports like surfing or paddleboarding.
• For those who love their clubs, there is an Omnia Nightclub (owned by the same company in Las Vegas) which features many of the same world-renowned DJs as itsʼ desert counterpart.
• Baked Bear is an ice-cream shop that bakes their cookies from scratch before adding your choice of ice-cream to make the ultimate ice-cream sandwich. You can also make these mouthwatering treats with brownies or waffles.
• Lahaina Beach House is set up right on the sands of Pacific Beach, so you can literally go right from the water or beach to the bar and take in the awesome sights and sounds while enjoying an ice cold beer.
See More Info
If you’re planning a trip away, contact us today for inspiration ideas and let us help you build the trip of a lifetime!
WHY USE US
- Friendly Team
- Free quotes
- Group discounts
- Easy payment system
- VIP Nightclub passes
- Experienced staff hunt down the cheapest package prices for you.
- No hidden fees
- Pay Later Options Available
- Arrange bed configurations
- Group Hotel Discounts Guaranteed*
- Unique Party Ideas
- Package Specials
- Discount Activities
- Hand Picked Party Hotels
- Accommodation, Flights, Transfers, Insurance and Activities.
- Partnered With Expedia To Offer Price Match Guarantee.
- Friendly & Personal service.
- Custom Packages
- Access To The Best Parties
- Special requests