Unique Ideas for Bachelor Parties
Top 5 Bachelor Party Ideas
- Party Club Crawl
- Bachelor Boat Party
- Day Club Pool Party
- Brewery Tour
- Axe Throwing
2020 Epic Extras!!
- Free Nightclub entry + drink on arrival
- $50 organizer discount plus free club crawl ticket
- Discount pass - activities, food and drinks.
- VIP bottle service available
- Free accommodation upgrades
- Female party host available for all events
Why Use Us?
- Reserve now pay later - Secure early bird prices!
- Flexible group bookings - Group size changes, no problem!
- Group bookings guaranteed - Approved party hotels
- Central Accommodation close to the bars and clubs
- Room configuration arranged - Reduce costs per person
- Fully Customized packages
How Should I Plan a Bachelor Party?
Pick a Destination & DatePick 3 destinations based on the bachelor's interests and present them to him. A local option, a fun getaway, and an all-out option. The date should be at least 6 weeks in advance and it is advisable to avoid any major holidays. If you pick an overseas destination you can expect fewer people to come. All the ideas for bachelor parties go to a vote and the most votes win or simply put them all in a hat for something random. Las Vegas, San Diego, Miami, Montreal and Austin are the top picks.
Where are you staying?Depending on the place, it’s really a hostel/hotel/house argument here. In a house, you have everyone together and bonding happens more organically and it can be cheaper but the sleeping situation is harder and you have to clean up or leave it in a mess. 15 guys sharing a house gets pretty dirty quickly. Hotels are the best option as they are centrally located so you are closer to the action. They normally have pools so you can meet girls and have a fun atmosphere. A hotel is kept clean and it also means you have a chance for that 5 min power nap and a clean shower to freshen up before another big night out. A Hostel is your cheapest option and a lot of fun as you meet international travellers and there is always a bar on site for a wild night.
The guest listInevitably, the Bachelor will be over-confidently and assume everyone will come but this not the case so tell him to be realistic and aim for 10-15 people. Any more and you usually have to split up tables at meals and bars. Invite 20 people and expect around 10-15. Get everyone to pay $20 early on to see who is really coming.
- Does it clash with other events or Weddings? Birthdays? Planned Events?
- Is there anything going on that day/weekend you should be aware of?
- Is it a public holiday?
Book EarlyGroup discounts are available if you plan ahead and a lot of companies offer 'pay later' options like Epic Holidays. Best to book with a travel agent so it is locked in at a cheaper rate.
Get a depositMake sure you get a small commitment from everyone and book in advance so people can plan with work, family and the wife/partner.
Finer DetailThe difference between average and EPIC Bachelor Parties is often in the detail. Think ahead and try to cover as many bases as early as possible to set the bachelor up with the best weekend. Other things to consider when finalizing your best bachelor party ideas;
- Bachelor party games
- Bachelor dares and challenges
- Activity & evening dress codes
- Fancy dress
- Places to eat
- Transport arrangements
- Check in / check out times
Travel AdviceEpic Holidays offer free travel advice so feel free to call or email anytime.
Ask The Bachelor Party ExpertsAsk the experts that have been doing it for years. Our team are always happy to help and there are very few questions we haven't had before. With 10 years of experience, we know a thing or two about building perfect bachelor parties and we know that this isn't just any weekend. This is a weekend of awesome proportions and getting it right is crucial and we're happy to help make that happen.
Bachelor Party GamesThere are lots of great bachelor party games to play so make sure you check out our blog for more ideas.
- Pick the date
- Check it doesn't clash with a cup final
- Choose the destination
- Decide on the budget
- Get all the guests to commit
- Keep everyone updated with plans
- Checklist the small stuff (transport, food, etc)
- Get a bachelor company to do the hard work for you.
If you need more information then check out our Top 10 Bachelor Party ideas blog post.
Top Bachelor IdeasWe have an exciting and enthralling range of bachelor party ideas just waiting for you. We take all the stress away from the best man so that you and your friends can sit back, relax and enjoy the ride.
NEW ORLEANS PACKAGES
PLAYA DEL CARMEN PACKAGES
NIAGARA FALLS PACKAGES
Las vegas packages
If you need more information then check out our Top 10 Bachelor Party Ideas blog post
WHY USE US
- Friendly Team
- Free quotes
- Group discounts
- Easy payment system
- VIP Nightclub passes
- Experienced staff hunt down the cheapest package prices for you.
- No hidden fees
- Pay Later Options Available
- Arrange bed configurations
- Unique Bachelor Party Ideas
- Package Specials
- Discount Activities
- Hand Picked Party Hotels
- Accommodation, Flights, Transfers, Insurance and Activities.
- Partnered With Expedia To Offer Price Match Guarantee.
- Friendly & Personal service.
- Custom Packages
- Access To The Best Parties
- Special requests