Unique Ideas for Grad Trips
Your Grad Trips Experts!!
2020 Epic Extras
- Free Nightclub entry + drink on arrival
- $50 organizer discount plus free club crawl ticket
- Discount pass - activities, food and drinks.
- VIP bottle service available
- Free accommodation upgrades
Why Use Us
- Reserve now pay later - Secure early bird prices!
- Flexible group bookings - Group size changes, no problem!
- Group bookings guaranteed - Approved party hotels
- Central Accommodation close to the bars and clubs
- Room configuration arranged - Reduce costs per person
- Fully Customized packages
NEW ORLEANS PACKAGES
PLAYA DEL CARMEN PACKAGES
NIAGARA FALLS PACKAGES
Las vegas packages
How to plan a Grad Trip?
1. Pick a Destination & DatePick 3 destinations and have a group vote. A local option, a fun getaway, and an all-out option. The date should be at least 6 weeks in advance and it is advisable to avoid any major holidays. If you pick an overseas destination you can expect fewer people to come. The most popular netball trip destinations are Las Vegas, Miami, San Diego and Cancun.
2. Where are you stayingDepending on the place, it’s really a hostel/hotel/house argument here. In a house, you have everyone together and bonding happens more organically and it can be cheaper but the sleeping situation is harder and you have to clean up or live in a mess. 15 graduates sharing a house gets pretty dirty quickly when celebrating. Hotels are the best option as they are centrally located so you are closer to the action. They normally have pools so you can meet people and have a fun atmosphere. A hotel is kept clean and it also means you have a chance for that 5 min power nap and a clean shower to freshen up before another big night out. A Hostel is your cheapest option and a lot of fun as there is normally a bar and lots of young people to party with. Everyone can also share a large room so it brings the price down.
3. Book EarlyGroup discounts are available if you plan ahead and a lot of companies offer 'pay later' options like Epic Holidays so at least reserve ASAP.
4. Keep it simpleGet the per person price for flights, transfers, accommodation and activities. Split the payment into an early deposit and then final full payment 60 days prior. Let a grad trip company like Epic Holidays take care of all the hassles so you can all just celebrate the end of year festivities. Epic Holidays offer lots of extra freebies for everyone!
5. Activities/DrinkingIt is best to book your activities in advance so there is an actual plan or what happens is that everyone argues over what to do for hours. Epic Holidays has tons of fun grad trips ideas to choose from like club crawls and boat parties with VIP club entry.
6. Get a depositIt's best if you get a small deposit from everyone that is coming so you can start to book it in before the price goes up or all the best party places book out. Epic Holidays only need a $250 deposit so aim to get this so we can block out the flights & accommodation.
8. Have a blastEpic Holidays have heaps of awesome Grad Trip ideas so you are in very safe hands.
WHY USE US
- Friendly Team
- Free quotes
- Group discounts
- Easy payment system
- VIP Nightclub passes
- We hunt down the cheapest package prices for you
- No hidden fees
- Group Hotel Discounts
- Unique Grad Trips Ideas
- Package Specials
- Discount Activities
- Hand Picked Party Hotels
- Accommodation, Flights, Transfers and Activities.
- Partnered With Expedia To Offer Price Match Guarantee.
- Friendly & Personal service.
- Custom Packages
- Access To The Best Parties
- Special requests